rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

I can relate to a lot of what Fortis said. Maybe I'm just getting old and losing sex drive but in my case I think a lot of this has to do with me realising more that most women aren't really that interesting and feeling this is a bit overrated. Most times it's just not worth the squeeze anymore.

I'm really not a negative guy but it's just a fact that very few women can get me excited nowadays like they could in the past.
Sure femininity is great, but when I go on dates, I also know that I will always be giving several times more value to the girl (with wittiness, interesting subjects, paid drinks, charisma etc) than I get back. Few times have I been like "wow, this is a cool girl, she's a bit different".

Before I looked in awe at these instahoes and thought it would be so amazing to bang. Now when I finally got to a level where I've been able to sleep with a few, I see that it's a bit different from what I thought it was.

When you see an attractive girl with a nice ass, usually the first thing you think about is not how likely it is that she's just dull and don't have anything going on in her life apart from social media or that she has stupid views about the world (which is common at least here where I live).

And you think the sex will be amazing but often in bed I've had to discover that a hot chick has a smelly pussy that doesn't make the sex as good, or a bad breath. I've also discovered roast beef vaginas or in some cases a bit of hair near the asshole which are big turnoffs.
And in some cases I've even fucked up the sex myself with getting a bit too wasted or by having a gas stomach.

So more often than not my feeling after a bang is more like "wow, sure that orgasm was nice but I actually did put a hell of a lot of time and energy into it just for that".

Messages In This Thread