rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

I think it's generally agreed that Game is a tool and skill like GT777733 so perfectly wrote about.

I've been around alot of girls in my life and the more years and women that pass it's glaringly obvious that women aren't the end all be all for a man.

There's nothing wrong with settling down once you've diversified and sharpened your skill set.

Some guys need a couple of girls to learn this, some guys run through 100's of girls and settle down, some guys don't at all (these are outliers).

The last year I've had less and less dates and higher and higher quality, recently apart of me was awoken that I haven't had in a long time - wanting a stable solid girl in life - the thing that's in the way - the player's mindset that's solidified in me.

I want my cake and eat it also. That's something I'm working on.

I think it's well known men shouldn't compromise their identity for a women, that's one of the first things we learn about.

Frame, it's the name of the game, and you should never relinquish it. "Give a woman an inch....she'll take a mile"

When it comes to energy, I notice I spent less and less time on mediocre women, however I do spend a bit more energy in women I'm really interested in, so it's hit or miss.

I've also been called out on not making changes when I should be (being in my early 30's it's critical).

I'd also like to say in this Forum's defense, we aren't just a "PUA" forum - most members cringe at that label.

We're WAY beyond that, we're into lifestyles, travel, self help, money making, philosophical, political, etc.

Yes it started as that, but Roosh and company passed that PUA label a LONG time ago.

We're spiritual warriors, trying to find ourselves, find our way, help eachother, support our country(s), and understand this mess of a world we're in.

Messages In This Thread