rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Its weird how we go from thinking the 30s and on are a man's prime, a man's value goes up with age as a woman's goes down and all of that to this. I see where you come from OP but I am perplexed by this shift in mindset not just with your post but even this forum. Now we're about finding fulfillment, spirituality and all of this feel good stuff I see to be nonsense while we started off trying to be alpha and get with as many hot girls as possible.

As for compromising your values for a woman, your values change as you learn game and see more of the world. The thoughts you had about her being the one and women being Disney princesses changes once you finally get out there. You change your thoughts about the world as you get more life experience and realize that regurgitating history books isn't going to win you respect, a successful life is.

Your identity should change as you go on this journey because you decided to go on this journey after realizing just how fucked your life was.

I agree with many parts of your post OP but it troubles me that this whole settle down and become laid back mentality towards game has taken hold after telling men that their 30s are their prime. Its like I can't blame young men out there for questioning advice even from some game experts.

First they tell you that your 30s are your prime and then they shame you for wanting to sleep around, its like why not just be transparent and say shit goes downhill after 25?

I went way off the rails with the post OP and I know you were well meaning. While I agree with you that you should not throw away your whole life just to cold approach, I do think that some men are not meant for marriage and kids and they need to spend their whole lives jumping from woman to woman.

Messages In This Thread