rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

I've been lurking on this forum for a bit and I have to say that this is the only pickup-related forum that's worth its salt. I'm going to drop a bit of knowledge for the young guys on the forum. This is pretty much me saying what I would say to my younger self.

A bit of background, I started picking up girls 8 years ago when I was 19 years old (I'm now 26 years old). I was literally the pick-up guy who was out every night trying to pick up girls’ day in and day out. I had a lot of success but I also had a lot of failures obviously.

I'm well over 150+ girls at this point (I stopped counting 3 years in at 40 kills). I've always been consistent when it came to getting girls but honestly, it’s whatever to me. I was teaching pick up for a while but stopped it because I honestly wasn’t in to taking guys out every weekend to clubs to teach pick up. It just wasn’t appealing to me.

Now, I’m career focused working at an IT company and working on my side projects. Past couple of years I’ve learned a lot about life and game and want to share it with some of you guys here. I’m not sure if everyone will find value in it but I’m hoping to reach at least one person to help them change their life around. I’m going to list some truths/lessons I've learned along the way. I'm hoping to help wake some of you guys up to start killing it at life.

Disclaimer: I'm dyslexic so excuse the grammar mistakes.

1. Focusing all your energy on women will destroy you.

I've done everything from 30-day challenges to immersions. These don't make you good or happy, they burn you out. Immersing yourself around women all the time will ultimately make you hate them. You’ll start seeing, and experiencing too much of what they are to the point where your heart will become black. Women aren’t good nor evil, they’re women. Being too immersed will make you hate them and being too distant will make you crave them. You need to be in the pocket. You want to like them but not need them if that makes sense. If you go to any of the extremes, you’re going to destroy yourself.

2. Living with your parents kills your value, identity, and results

There's nothing more repulsive than a boy that's dependent on his parents. If you're living with your parents you aren't a man. Simple. You kill your social value because you’re dependent. It’s weak and pathetic. Girls who accept this from men aren’t usually high quality anyways. If you’re 18+ and still living at home, you’re losing at life. If you are doing it to save money, you’re basically a leech. Plain and simple. Move out and rely on your own resources.

There’s something you get from being completely independent that money can’t buy. It’s pride and responsibility. It changes your swag, mindset, and identity. It’s a natural passage as a man. I don’t care if you’re living with roommates (for now), just move out of your parents. Get away from mommy and daddy. Plus, you also want to live alone to have girls over for obvious reasons. Nothing more awkward than knowing your mom is overhearing you throw some poor girl’s back out. It’s not fun, I've experienced it.

3. Don't ever compromise your identity for any woman

This isn't even to get more girls. It's for your own sanity and well-being. Nothing is worse than looking yourself in the mirror and knowing you'll do anything to get laid. Read that last sentence over, doesn’t make you cringe? Exactly. Do not comprise yourself for women. You play it your way or not at all. Anytime a girl knows you’ll bend, you’re fucked. You’re absolutely fucked. I have hundreds of references to support this. Never let a woman run the show because once you do, the show is over.

It’s like being a seasoned pilot and having a random passenger fly the plane.
Women don’t know what they want. They demand things and want things just for the sake of it. A lot of the time, it’s just a stupid shit-test just to see if you’ll jump. A good rule of thumb, if you think it’s a shit-test, ignore it, laugh it off or change subjects. Simple. If what she’s asking or suggesting something you feel uncomfortable with, do not do it. It’s the man inside you speaking to you. Don’t ignore it. Listen to it and act accordingly. Listen to your gut when this happens.

4. Pick up isn’t a winning game.

If you choose not to listen to me, you’ll only find depression, despair and hatred (for yourself and women). Your identity will be based on your sexual prowess and not your merits. It’s a game will you will not win.

Just like boxing, you don’t want boxing to retire you, you want to retire from boxing. You want to be the Floyd Mayweathers, living lavishly and with health intact, not the Muhammad Alis forced to retire, broke and physically shoot (RIP). There are some guys out there that will always be chancing the next big thing and will never know when to quit. There’s a point where you gotta know when to hang it up. This isn't saying stop talking to girls or stop getting laid but stop searching for next big thing.

If you find a girl you like, keep her around. Don’t blow it down the drain because there’s a coked up “10” that’s willing to throw some pussy at you because she’s horny. Settle down on your terms and play by your rules.

Be prepared to hang it up when the show is over and don’t look back. You had fun, you put on a show and now, it’s time to go home. Be thankful for the experience but don’t live in regret. Be happy you got the opportunity to have fun and fuck a few hot girls along the way. You don’t want to be past your prime, alone and run down because you let pick up retire you. Just understand there is an end to this game and you need to understand that it will come. Not a lot of guys understand this, remember this.

Messages In This Thread