rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male Middle School Gym Teacher Refuses to Watch Girl Change - Gets Punished

Male Middle School Gym Teacher Refuses to Watch Girl Change - Gets Punished

Quote: (11-16-2018 11:01 AM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2018 10:30 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

Since when was watching boys change clothes a job requirement? Let alone 'trans boys'.

P.E. is a joke in schools now anyway, they don't even have to work out anymore or do anything physical. You can pretty much opt out of everything in the class if you decide you don't want to participate. The only thing you do in P.E. is change clothes from your regular outfit into your school gym outift, and then sit in the bleachers for an hour. Watching kids change clothes is literally the only thing P.E. teachers do anymore, supervise the locker rooms so there's no "horse play", call roll, then tell the kids fuck off and sit around in the stands or in the shade for an hour.

Pretty much what it was when I was in middle school. I remember the gym teachers office had a door that connected to the locker room so he could go in there and make sure we weren't relentlessly bullying someone in the locker room, but that was it.

If you want to have a school with mixed gender locker rooms, a book full of genders the kids can pick and choose from and LGBT pride days go for it... but it better be a private school so my fucking tax dollars are not involved in this fag indoctrination.

Messages In This Thread