rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Work situation - how to leave gracefully

Work situation - how to leave gracefully

Im leaving the company, i was informed im not getting my contract extended.

After i leave do i report my superior for all her gossip and badmouthing? Tbh i really found it disturbing, especially for her 'this doesn't leave this office' type of horseshit then i hear shes badmouthing me over petty petty details - WTFFF its 8 hrs shift of course there will be time of the day where there's nothing to do.
Anyway this cunt went over the line im really thinking about taking it up to the board (i worked mid management position) and rat her for all the comments and remarks she made about people in the company (some higher up then her) without trying to sound like "disgruntled" employee that can be easily discredited?
I cant see what positive would i get out of this, but i would get minor satisfaction to just fuck their superficially good relationships a bit short term. Long term i would probably fucked myself, i have no idea how far her influence reaches (she had been in the hr 15+ years)

Is there a combo of grace+leaving or will i be "disgruntled" no matter what i say/do?

I should add that i was visibly disturbed and didnt take the news well, but i didnt lash out or anything. I tried to kept it cool but i just couldnt because i really enjoyed the job and wanted to stay.

Messages In This Thread