rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's my next step?

What's my next step?

Cheers for the replies.

I'm definitely guilty of not keeping enough girls in my orbit. I'm a student (hence: broke) so don't get to go out much. Me and my mate (virgin) have vowed that we will hit up some clubs at least once a week and make approaches.

When i initially told her to come for drinks with me and the guys from indoor, she didn't know who would be there except me which I took as a very good sign (there are 6 guys in the team, so there is a chance she was 'hoping' someone in particular would be there)

The fact that she didn't offer an alternate time either time i asked her out was why i decided to close the book.. I'll put her on the back burner for now and may try one more time, im thinking after our next game get everyone to go to the pub next door and have a few drinks. I'll make sure i get some kino in and isolate her from the other horny bastards in my team. I was confident that she had been displaying IOI's (some examples - Im goal keeper, when she would do something embarassing like fall over or miss the ball she would often look back at me and laugh in an embarassed sort of way.. she also puts her hand on my shoulder when i make a good save for example and tells me that i'm playing well, etc.) .

Giovanny, I've been hitting the gym for about 6 monts now and look fairly good, i always make sure to wear a tight fitting T-Shirt to show this off.

A face is always nice to go along with a story so I will post a pic of her when i hit 10 posts and let you guys judge if she is worth the effort

Messages In This Thread