rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are the chicks working in the HR department actually doing?

What are the chicks working in the HR department actually doing?

Quote: (11-17-2018 06:16 PM)The Father Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2018 05:51 PM)king bast Wrote:  

You could ask this question about 75% of all jobs. The answer would be: nothing. In this era of fakeness, even most jobs are fake.

If you ask someone what they do and they can't give an explanation within one sentence, it's because they don't do anything. Theirs is a fake job that doesn't even need to be done, yet they'll likely act as if it's the most important thing anyone has ever done, and that if they didn't go in to work for a week, the very fabric of society would be torn apart. The reality though, is that if they didn't go into work for that week, the worst that would happen is that half a dozen emails about nothing go unanswered. They can catch up on that weeks work by morning smoko on their first day back, then they just go back to paid hibernation. This is the dirty little secret of the workforce. We import hundreds of thousands of immigrants to pretend to work.

Um...no. There is a lot of waste in corporate america, including nearly every job in HR and "Diversity and Inclusion". But 75% of jobs useless? Not in the companies i've worked. They were all "for profit". If its THAT obvious that a job is useless, its usually gone.

Also, some jobs (including jobs i've held) are VERY complex and cannot be easily explained in one sentence. It makes me wonder what you do for a living.

I build the internet. Complex, but still explained in one sentence.

Messages In This Thread