rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there a way to marry a foreign woman without fear of divorce rape?

Is there a way to marry a foreign woman without fear of divorce rape?

Well, the problem is America is the best place to make money. I am 33 so I need to make more money here before I retire anywhere else and yes I do want to retire part of the year outside the USA but that wont be for a least a decade.

So I need to bring her back, as linked in my OP, I am considering moving out of America for a year starting July 2019, so I haven't met the girl yet.

I love the player lifestyle now in my 30's I get quality pussy at much greater ease than ever before. Smashing different hotties in one weekend is a thrill and I do not want it to end but.....this is thinking in the short term, by the time I'm 40 I think Ill be tired of it and then what start look to settle down then and have a teenage at 50 and be an old husband...that is not for me

I gotta think in the long term, my parents had me at 20 and 23 had many kids..I boxed with my dad as a teen and played soccer with my mom...these are my best memories. I wanna go on crazy adventures with my wife not just walks in the park. I wanna have 3 or 4 kids because sometime one or two are dumb, lol.

So I am already late, yea I can still DL hundreds, have a good vertical....but my body has started to wear ...the colony of viruses that I am are saying you had your time we made you strong to reproduce to move us to the next body, now what made you strong we'll use to kill you.

Messages In This Thread