rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there a way to marry a foreign woman without fear of divorce rape?

Is there a way to marry a foreign woman without fear of divorce rape?

I have written about this extensively in the past and I now call it Crimson Red Pill Dread game.

EE Women love Italia, the cuisine, weather, Dolce Vita lifestyle beats the hell out of most of the Stalinist Hell Holes they hail from, the Italians love EE Women, tall slim blonde/blue red/green hair and eyes who do what the eff their men tell them to do and keep a kitchen, living room and bedroom such that a man only wants to go home to her to be fed, phocked and relaxed at the end of each day.

I have been on forums with Western EU and NA Men who went through the entire process with EE/FSUW women and 50% were ultimate Train Wrecks and 50% wound up with faithful loyal wives for life.

How to know and discern the difference?

Frankly, a lot of guys picked a woman with one child who was divorced - I know this is Red Pill sacrilege on RVF but in the EE-FSU countries a divorced woman with a young child 3 to 10 years old has as much chance of winning a lottery as finding a local not alcoholic man who can provide - willing to support another FSU-EE man's stray cum shot kids. Harsh but EE-FSU Men are hardcore Red Pill Naturals when it comes to this topic. Further FSU-EE Men are known for their Hard Pimp Hand relationship management methods if their women get out of line. Something that makes western men attractive to FSU-EE women - we will not pimp hand them hard if dinner is not on time and perfect tasting and at our preferred temperature.

Simple screening - meet with her and her family and watch the dynamic... does she take over home and kitchen and laundry duties like a skilled homemaking pro and then bedroom duties with you with energy to spare - or does she sit around FSU Princess syndrome style while her mother waits on her hand and foot while she makes requests and demands then blows you off in the bedroom because she is too tired - which one will transition in the west as a better wife?

You then have your answer if you should risk it with her.

Lastly is Crimson Red Pill Dread game. I have told every woman I have ever dated that in my culture it is one life one wife and should they or anybody try to destroy my family and businesses there is only one type of Sicilian Divorce and that is when a pine box is laid into the ground. Crimson is the color of blood.

They are also told that if they do not give me any sons I have the biblical right to take a handmaiden/mistress to give me sons who they will help support as my loyal Mother Wife to help care for her Daughter Wife and my sons. Credit due to our Mormon and Muslim brothers as well as the Old Testament. They worked out the inheritance plans long ago so everyone is cared for.

I make sure the prospective wives clearly understand that it is my core belief that if it is morally righteous for me to follow orders to kill on behalf of my country - the same goes for my family. I tell them that God gives us all the right of free will and they should use their free will not to marry me if they ever could think of a scenario where they would think of a divorce. I reinforce this with training them to shoot at a firing range or target practice in the deep woods with targets on a large tree - and laser-guided sites so they know how lethally trained and accurate I am all in the guise of protecting them and any future kids with them which has the added benefit of being true. The sex is usually very hot afterward and the subliminal message is burned into their subconscious and after a month or so you should see that they have actually imprinted upon you as their Man and Male Leader which is both God's and Mother Nature's grand plan all along.

Like a loyal female guard dog owner, it is incumbent on you as the man to train your woman as to expected roles and behaviors as your loyal woman if she wants to benefit from your male protection.

Then you decide if it is better for you to have her in your bed every night or to keep her in the old country on a short financial leash while you take care of your western interests and [handmaidens]. Spending 3 visa-free months at a time with her in country.

Red Pill Alpha is as Red Pill Alpha does - at any rate if you use Dread Game and no hard Pimp Hand she will love you for it if she is not some BPD Head Case or a former Prostitute for hard currency... those ones are best avoided which is why living with them a couple months in her home country is a good idea.

Messages In This Thread