rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

President Trump and France, a difficult but crucial relation: Make France Great Again

President Trump and France, a difficult but crucial relation: Make France Great Again

Quote: (11-16-2018 09:31 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

To be honest I dont believe France will ever be great again.

If Trump or USA is smart, they would focus on solving their problems at home, they got their hands full already. Spending money on a lost cause, on people who don't want to be saved, is pointless.

I love the "idea of France" and its traditional arts, but the country itself is completely lost. True French people are around 65% of the population. And even these "true French" are not the best buddies with American. The French in general, being hypocrites as they are, despise and look down on anything American. Even your French exchange student in NYC would make the bitchiest NYC girl looks approachable. The general population hate the idea of masculinity, of using raw force or taking action to achieve goals. They hate everything the USA represent.

Even among the redpiller forum members here, GS is the only one that really have a strong positive opinion on USA.

Dont be captain save a hoe twice. USA did that in 1943, now look at how (un)grateful the French people are.

As a French citizen , I don't understand why you write all this crap. Check french history into details and you will see that always England/USA and their anglo-saxon buddies were trying to put our country down. Unlike most other countries , we have never bought the american way of life. We don't count the treasons the USA did to France , and of course you are focused about second world-war which is a purely jewish rhetoric.
If English/Americans were clever enough to share leadership with French , Russians and any other big superpower of that time , we would have the perfect world.

Messages In This Thread