rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

President Trump and France, a difficult but crucial relation: Make France Great Again

President Trump and France, a difficult but crucial relation: Make France Great Again

Quote: (11-15-2018 06:54 PM)blck Wrote:  

OP emoting about terrorists being afraid of police when in fact they really work with/have been manipulated by intelligence agencies.

OP keep going on since years about blacks specifically but forget jews, politicians and others who let them enter.

I want OP to explain how is this possible knowing that there is no case of illegal immigration here and how isis terrorists are being able to come and go back to europe without having any problems at all.

"OP emoting about terrorists being afraid of police when in fact they really work with/have been manipulated by intelligence agencies"

You are mistaking police and intelligence agencies. I maintain that terrorists are afraid of the police (the regular uniformed police, or militarized gendarmerie), as the police and gendarmerie have clear standing orders to kill terrorists on sight, no prisoners no warning... Now, I have no opinion as to what the intelligence services might be doing regarding their Muslim informants, it's a very different matter.

OP keep going on since years about blacks specifically: because there are tens (hundreds?) of millions of them willing, or about, to cross the Mediterranean. Even moderate center-Right President Sarkozy said so, a few days ago in his last interview in Le Point... hundreds of millions of migrants, with no job and no money, just a few miles of sea away. That's a bigger problem than "Chinese and Indian grocery owners" [Image: dodgy.gif]

"how isis terrorists are being able to come and go back to europe without having any problems at all": well, I'd guess they probably buy fake passports in Istanbul for like 500 USD and then travel within Schengen area, unhindered.

By the way, I believe your picture (on the right side) to be doctored.

Messages In This Thread