rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prostate Massager

Prostate Massager

[Image: -Bartholomew-Kuma-one-piece-35149158-500-259.gif]

It was fun while it lasted.

Quote: (11-14-2018 06:00 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

OK what the hell, maybe I can re-divert this thread.

My family has a history of prostate cancer in the men, and I have heard that you actually have to have your prostate 'milked'. An Ex actually offered this to me when hearing about a relative, but I declined because it just seemed a little fucked up and outside of my hetero sexual practices.

All said, this is how I understand it. Over time, you ejaculate and ejaculate, but just like how the bottom of the coffee pot gets a residue, so does your prostate. By milking the prostate, ie, inducing the semen to come out, you actually expunge the old filthy semen.

This old semen is the dangerous stuff, life giving cells are quickest to metastasize. Anyway, I am not in the business for this prostate massager, but I think I will get my next LTR to give me the butt tickle once a year or so.

I've had this weird heavy feeling down there once and I think it may have been caused by a lack of release. One day, I had no choice but to break NoFap, then attempt to address this with the [Image: HApAqWd.gif] method before the heavy feeling turned into a painful feeling. This is what happened when the release finally occurred:
[Image: tenor.gif]

"Let it all out." #175

Messages In This Thread