rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Possible Real Estate Investment Opportunity in Vancouver BC due to Tax Challenge

Possible Real Estate Investment Opportunity in Vancouver BC due to Tax Challenge

Quote: (11-16-2018 04:22 AM)Tiger Man Wrote:  

Is it really all a bunch of politicking? I was dealing with my guy at Wall Financial and he was driving me around to sold out projects that were dead. Maybe he was just hitting the low-lights, but he has a financial incentive to build these things up, not tear them down.

It may have been that way 15 years ago, but for the past 5 - 10 its been a very tough rental market here. There are not enough places to live, even at high prices. When I bought, part of the reason was that rental vacancy kept trending downward and building was not keeping up with demand. And here we are.

I do remember the hype of 'Empty Condos and Homes' but I personally never experienced it or knew people that did. Going back 10 years I moved into a new luxury high rise that I saw being called a "New empty condo" by the media. The building was probably 90% full. But it was amazing how many friends would ask if its weird living in an empty building. So even people that had been to my place, seen the line waiting for elevators, say people on the rooftop club, they were still parroting the myth of it being an empty condo.

Messages In This Thread