rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The baby boomer retirement crisis

The baby boomer retirement crisis

I'm far more worried about the private baby boomer crisis. I moved myself out of the clown world tax nexus a long time ago. So, they can figure out those tax-shielded retirement plans and government pensions on their own.

But, I have (as I'm sure many of you have) several boomer family members who see me, as their high income nephew (usually) as some kind of retirement plan. I'm talking typical boomer types - either never married jet-ski enthusiasts or bitterly divorced with dipshit kids. I lament the day that I will have to explain to them that they are on their own (and then probably stop talking to them). But, let's be honest, much of the social/financial/political crap of "the current year" is the culmination of decades of shit policy coming from one demographic. If they want to run their personal lives just as poorly, well, they aren't too big to fail to me.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread