rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

women are now getting jobs ahead of men

women are now getting jobs ahead of men

Many guys are not interested in those jobs or do not have qualifications for it.

Take the gym for example. Not that many guys around that are in good shape or know a thing about fitness. Girls on other hand seem to be much more into it. Yoga classes, spinning classes, ab workout classes, etc. all massively populated by girls.

How many guys actually want to work in a retail store? Not that many I guess. It is not the highest status job around. For a girl however these jobs might also be a oppurtunity to "work with people".

Even being a bartender is not a very popular job for guys. It is low status and makes little money. And most guys don't look at it and see an oppurtunity to get girls with a job like this either.

Obviously emplying girls in these sectors has advantages. Boobs make money!

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread