rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hypergamy is real: Study suggests less young Finnish men are sexually active

Hypergamy is real: Study suggests less young Finnish men are sexually active

There seems to be this view that the whole society is basically built by betas who ultimately were just trying to get laid and that the society will collapse once they realise they're not going to have a girl anyway. I'm not entirely sure if I believe that.

I interacted with multiple geeky dudes and betas as I went through engineering at university and other work places and so many nerds didn't seem that interested in women to be honest. Many just like to play games until early in the morning with their nerd friends and drink coke and eat fast food shit and then head over to study or work. Some super fucking smart guys but they just don't seem that interested in women.

Actually I think they chase more validation from other men than they chase girls. Sometimes it pops up on my facebook feed now and I can see this guy who has been at gaming convent or some shit talking about how glad he is to finally have acheived level 2 in MTG judge program for gamers (in case you don't know: https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Judge).

Messages In This Thread