rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any tips for Miami's Art Basel in December

Any tips for Miami's Art Basel in December

Quote: (11-13-2018 01:43 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

after hotel and flight I have a budget of about $3000-4000. Obviously I don't wanna blow through all that dough if I don't have to.

I lived in Miami for a year 10 years ago and went to Miami about a year and a half ago for a fellas trip. Smashed 4 chicks in 3 days and fingered 2 others so I'm not a newbie to the game but I like to have every competitive advantage possible and would appreciate any tips Art Basel veterans can provide

I lived in Miami 18 years and Art Basel was a good event to attend, I suggest you go to the art parties so there can be more social interactions then just browsing trough arts. If you enjoy arts it's fun to see all the "crazy pieces people call arts", and there are a lot of hot chicks that don' t have a clue of what they are looking at and you can pretend to be an expert telling them some mambo jumbo...

Messages In This Thread