rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandinavia- where and when?

Scandinavia- where and when?

Quote: (11-26-2018 06:08 PM)El_Cartiero Wrote:  

Thought I’d drop my two cent worth having been to both Gothenburg and Copenhagen in the last few years

Both times I went for a festival as opposed to pure gaming: Way out West and Distortion. WoW was a much better looking crowd and better music. The music I knew would be better at WoW, but I was surprised at how less attractive the Danes were. Maybe the upper echelons of chicks didn’t fancy the festival.

In saying that, if I were more forward then I more than likely would’ve gotten more success in Gothenburg, given the diversity of the attendees.

Speaking to some Norwegians, i was told that Oslo is outrageous expensive; so if I were to go, it would be for a weekend. I might do Stockholm next summer.

If you’re good looking and have game plus a method of escalating then I don’t think one should have much trouble cracking a Scandinavian chick

Good game and good luck.. its a numbers game in scandinavia.. you will be rejected even if you have good game and looks.. specially in clubs. Swedish and norwegian girls like high energy clown game in clubs. Indirect works far better than direct.

Messages In This Thread