rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandinavia- where and when?

Scandinavia- where and when?

Thought I’d drop my two cent worth having been to both Gothenburg and Copenhagen in the last few years

Both times I went for a festival as opposed to pure gaming: Way out West and Distortion. WoW was a much better looking crowd and better music. The music I knew would be better at WoW, but I was surprised at how less attractive the Danes were. Maybe the upper echelons of chicks didn’t fancy the festival.

In saying that, if I were more forward then I more than likely would’ve gotten more success in Gothenburg, given the diversity of the attendees.

Speaking to some Norwegians, i was told that Oslo is outrageous expensive; so if I were to go, it would be for a weekend. I might do Stockholm next summer.

If you’re good looking and have game plus a method of escalating then I don’t think one should have much trouble cracking a Scandinavian chick

Messages In This Thread