rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandinavia- where and when?

Scandinavia- where and when?

Quote: (11-16-2018 12:56 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

I would say this though. 11 times out of 10, the kind of people who travel to Magaluf, Ayia Napa, Rhodos and Sunny beach are white trash and working class Scandinavians with tattoos all over themselves. "Grabbarna Grus" (translated more or less as "The gravel boys", sort of the guys doing the "hard" work, workers) is this big Scandinavian bar/night club chain which exist in these places. Sure it's possible to find some promiscious talent and hot bimbos but most likely not worth the squeeze.

But I would agree that Kallis on this island Gotland (3h with ferry from Stockholm or 30-60 min by plane) could actually be a good a destination. In fact the whole town of Visby. But Kallis is this popular beach club and famous spot for Instahoes and basic bitches in this town. It's a bit classier and you'll have plenty of girls to talk to there. But the season doesn't start until mid June though. If you book a ticket early I can't see it being much more expensive than travelling in May or earlier.

But that could be a good spot for a newbie though, since most probably people with be in a decent mood, up to party and socialize.

I know that Helsinki is highly rated by these people in the RSD community but I can't say much myself. My impression is that finnish girls are up to par with swedish girls and even more polite in general. It's interesting to see how guys have different experiences haha.

Isn’t Visby where they have a huge yacht week in July?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Messages In This Thread