rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandinavia- where and when?

Scandinavia- where and when?

Quote: (11-14-2018 09:56 AM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2018 09:52 PM)RiskIt4Biscuit Wrote:  

I hope everyone who says middle eastern image dont get received well actually live in scandinavia so they know what they are talking about.
The truth lies right in between zamfir and no more soy boy. For better or worse.
Its fairly easy to separate rapefugees from western tourists.
Dress well, dont behave neanderthal and you'll be fine.

Go in the springtime/early summer.
If you want nature go western norway. Otherwise go big city. Copenhagen is cool.
But the best way to catch scandinavian pussy is usually on vacation. I dont even know where they go anymore, probably greek islands and ibiza still. Maybe thailand. That way when your bad game strikes you out you can still catch low hanging thai fruit..

Thanks bro! that's really encouraging. So you think Stockholm+Copenhagen is a better combination then Stockholm+Oslo?

I´m swedish so I can share some information. Being middle-eastern and black won´t give you an edge on the average girl in scandinavia. There are certain girls who like arabs and blacks but I can assure you they have plenty to choose from here.

Sweden has the best looking girls, but also the pickiest. Norway comes close second, girls look almost the same a Sweden on averge, but girls tend to be a bit more open. Denmark is very open and relaxed culture, but girls look not as good as swedish or norwegian on average.

I would consider the Oslo+Copenhagen combo instead.

Messages In This Thread