rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandinavia- where and when?

Scandinavia- where and when?

Quote: (11-14-2018 11:31 AM)UHeck Wrote:  

As someone who is middle eastern and born and raised in scandinavia I feel I should chime in.

As I said in the player's log, I have no game and never done a daygame approach in my life but I have had success in Sweden but I'm not going to lie to you, I do rely too much on my looks. There is some truth that swedish girls are more aggressive and proactive in getting the guys they like. They don't approach like men but they do make it easy on you if they've decided they like you.

In my experience, swedish girls are open minded and don't give exotic points to any certain nationality. The guys who do well are attractive dudes(personality and looks wise) no matter their ethnicity. I think Sweden is one of the most even playing field countries in Europe, where the women just judge on status, looks, social skills etc. You can't be an average dude and say I'm from New York/Italy/Brazil or whatever in order to impress girls, you will get ZERO attention doing that.

I'm going to get flamed but here goes: Sweden might be the best country in Europe if you're a passive good looking guy.

A lot of guys are slim and tall here OP, give me more details are you good looking? Because I would say don't listen to the advice given in the thread. If you're average looking then no matter where you go in Europe you really need to start to learn to approach and that's a good thing.

The posts saying middle eastern guys have no chance or the other points saying you have an exotic advantage are both wrong. The truth is somewhere in the middle as the previous poster said.

I think my looks made me a bit socially passive as I never felt the pressure to learn game until now because my social circles have died. I'm no longer in university and getting older and I'm definitely feeling the effects of not being brave enough to talk to strangers.

i do not know where you are, it also depends where in Sweden your location is.places with a lot of immigrants the girls tend to be very wary of middle eastern looking guys, i found northen swedish people far friendlier than the south. southerners are close to denmark in attitude . as for what kind of game is required. its quite advanced game level imo.. you need to have that entertaining frame because i observed they get bored easy. specially in clubs. as for looks im a good looking guy and my results here are poor. i score anywhere but here. they are just very tired of middle eastern guys here

Messages In This Thread