rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandinavia- where and when?

Scandinavia- where and when?

Quote: (11-13-2018 06:50 PM)bigbadpua Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2018 05:32 PM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2018 04:39 PM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

Adrian Gee (youtuber) posted some pick up videos from Scandinavia this past summer...check them out

He is a fake youtuber with fake, scripted videos but they are entertaining nonetheless

LOL actualy i've already saw them! this guy is genius. But it's not a good exsample because he is good looking and have very good game.

But the girls there absolutely divine.

Really he is fake?! [Image: undecided.gif]

Why post this fake guys videos though? I made an effort of listening to one of his sets, there is no game to speak of. Cringeworthy.

Edit: The interactions seem to be real, but it is terrible game nonetheless. Doubt anything comes from it. But funny to watch it is, because he is so bad.

That Adrian Gee guy is like a greasy salesman...he advertises weird shit in-between his "game" with women...he has a fake personality like other youtubers (Vitaly, Big Daws TV, etc)

I posted his scripted youtube videos because that was the first thing that came to mind when gaming in Scandinavia...even tho his game is awful...

Messages In This Thread