rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee dies aged 95

Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee dies aged 95

Quote: (11-13-2018 08:52 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2018 10:44 AM)JakeDormer Wrote:  

The man was a legend in his own right. RIP Stan the man.

There was a great TV show by director Jon Favreau called "Party of 5". It was basically about all the super cool dinners and lunches you have the genuinely brilliant and creative superstars in Hollywood. He said "If only I could film this stuff, it would be the best thing ever". My favorite one was Stan Lee, Rob Zombie, and a bunch of other famous people just shooting the shit, and the vast respect everyone from every field gave Stan Lee. This was from guys you would be surprised even knew his name, and they were all deeply interested in his ideas and outlook.

Is this the one? It has Mark Hamill and JJ Abrams talking about Star Wars (which is funny in retrospect in that they will be working in the future together ), Stan Lee at the same table in the mid 00s. I give Abrams abuse in the Star Wars thread, but he seems a decent enough man to talk to in person.

Messages In This Thread