rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it better to be evil?

Is it better to be evil?

Quote: (11-13-2018 10:32 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

When I was in my 20s things were not abundant. I didn't have the confidence to spin multiple plates. I sought mini LTRs so I could get sex.

Now that I am older things are abundant. I clearly communicate my sexual interest early. I am more honest about what I want.

Tell me,, which is more "evil"?

Precisely.

"Evil" is just the conflict inside of you.

What's wrong about fucking a girl who might want more from you? What's wrong with giving a girl the exciting, intense night with an alpha male that she desperately desires?

Your attitude that it is wrong is the only thing that is causing these feelings. It's not your job to offer her emotional support and to be her Romeo. You aren't signing a contract with your dick the moment you fuck her.

Don't save that ho

I don't care if a girl I'm trying to fuck doesn't want to fuck me. After years of game, I realize that if this girl isn't interested in me, there will be another that is.

Consider the worst case scenario: 99.9% of women think you're a disgusting sack of shit they would never sleep with in their life. There are currently 3.73 billion women in the world.

The remaining 0.1% are interested in you. That, my friend, is 3,730,000 women you have a shot at.

As long as you are on top of your game and committed to improving, you're always going to be making progress and feeling great while doing it. It's when you drag yourself through the dirt to beg for a lay and get rejected that you feel wronged by society and women.

Messages In This Thread