rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Almaty, Kazakhstan, datasheet 2018

Almaty, Kazakhstan, datasheet 2018

Quote: (11-14-2018 12:54 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2018 01:45 PM)Ceasar Wrote:  

I really loved Almaty. I was there only 3 days though. Two things were notable from my trip -- (1) Skiing was really good at Shymbulak. Combining the mountains in with your trip somehow is highly advisable. (2) The men there protect their women and will cockblock you like crazy. I went out clubbing one night and almost got in 5 fights. The OP didn't do this b/c -- sounded like he didn't hit all the main clubs, and -- maybe because the guys there are afraid of black guys? Especially if they asked him if he's an MMA fighter. For run-of-the-mill white guys like myself, expect to have incidents if you are going to hit on their women, of whom I was personally a big fan. Russian helps.

I've heard this a lot. Search other KZ threads and you will find guys talking about native kazaks talking to shit to them, trying to fight the RVFer, or staring at the RVF walking down the street with his Kazakh date.

KZ girls are are bomb, curvy and they love dressing up in skintight outfits with heels. The only ones I found stateside were flat as fuck.

I walked in busy walking streets at night with both kazakh and russian girls and I didn't have an issue. Of course some people were looking a bit since there are almost no black guys but it didn't come across to me as offensive.

Keep in mind that I don't play staring contests with men in the FSU.

The nightclub that I visited (Chukotka ) really didn't have tough looking guys and I would have been surprised to see a guy interfere with me. But going out only once is not a representative sample at all. Anyway if you want to meet girls there, you really don't need to hit the clubs. Tinder and daygame are more than enough for a foreigner.

And I also concur, Kazakh girls can be surprisingly curvy and busty!

Messages In This Thread