rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HPV Vaccine Makes Girls ‘Retarded’

HPV Vaccine Makes Girls ‘Retarded’

Quote: (10-05-2011 07:07 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I've done a bit of reading on it. I got involved in understanding hpv as much as i can when I understood that men can get some serious fucking throat cancer from these whores. I caution all to eat pussy at your own risk. I will try to provide you with some more details but your information seems to be dead on. The main factors causing uncertainty seems to be age, and whether the legions are high grad or low grade. Have you found this to be so?

There is nothing you can do to prevent HPV..The entire population of sexually active adults have HPV.

The only thing you can look out for are strange cauliflower growths known as genital warts and not have sex when the lesions are present but even that is not a guaranteed way to prevent infection.

Your best bet is to live your life and not worry about it. HPV is the new genital Herpes scare. News reports of HPV and cancer are fear mongering marketing tactic to sell vaccines.

neither herpes nor HPV should be a concern for healthy individuals.

Yet another reason to stay fit and eat healthy.

Messages In This Thread