rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How old is too old?

How old is too old?

Quote: (11-17-2018 02:09 AM)ManOfTheTimes Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2018 09:02 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I have been going out hardcore and dating a lot. The worst date I have ever had in my life was with a 37 year old woman. I have had a few shitty experiences at the bars with women over 30 as well. I have had great times with women 18-26. Woman older than 30 are too fucking jaded and demanding, women start to turn around 25 and become less fun.

My experience is basically that as well. Primarily, the older women who are any fun are ones that were in a long committed relationship, generally starting in their teens or early twenties, and are now fresh out of said relationship looking to make up for lost time (read: partying to include drinking and/or fucking). The main drawback to this type of older woman is LPS (loose pussy syndrome) due to kids and/or general impact of aging.

Possible exceptions: Older Latinas and Filipinas. They love fucking too much to be exceptionally difficult. I estimate that ~30-40% of these two exceptions will be a pain in the ass to get the bang and of that group, the most difficult will be the never married/childless ones. Single moms will generally be much easier to knock down, for obvious reasons.

Older Latinas are some of my favorite to bang, especially in areas where it's a high concentration of them and they have to compete for attention (Florida, NYC). Most if not all over 28 have a kid, but once you get into that 35-40 age range, they are usually just looking to fuck. Highly sexual and experienced, older latinas for me tend to be the easiest milf to be involved with.

Messages In This Thread