rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sluts give back to the world

Sluts give back to the world

Quote: (11-12-2018 03:51 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2018 03:27 PM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

There are no such things as "sluts" or "good girls".

That is point most do not get.

That's just so flat out wrong I'm curious if people who say this actually believe this, or they like hyperbole for effect just that much. No such thing as a difference between a girl who bangs less than 5 guys and a girl who bangs more than 20? Come on man.

I definitely get your point of view... but it's absolutely better for your sanity to adopt BadBoyGamer's philosophy on this one! By automatically associating 20 notches, or any number of notches, to being a slut will cause you to overvalue a chick with low notches who might be a Cunt... and cause you to miss daring Red Flags from her.

Also in today's environment, the cute & down to earth chick who went to Uni & even was raised correctly has most likely smoked close to 20 penises EASY!

The women you're talking about are at 120 +, and these are most likely your future strippers, fitness chick or straight up call girls.

These are your chicks who look off straight from the Bat in 2018... and not a 20 notch chick. Trust Me!

Messages In This Thread