rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sluts give back to the world

Sluts give back to the world

Quote: (11-12-2018 12:58 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

You may not believe this, but women can't separate emotions from sex very well. When they get it good and then the guy bounces...

You're making generalizations here. Elaborate on the circumstances for why the guy is "bouncing"? Could be anything from a ONS to things just not working out. In my last relationship, we had great sex, but overall, I just didn't fall completely in love with her and she kept pushing for more and more commitment. You go into these things with the best of intentions but you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

And really, the older I get the more I have to concede that all relationships, even the best of them, have a shelf-life. We just try to fool ourselves going in that someone's a keeper and it's gonna last the rest of our lives. Point being that commitment by itself doesn't mean jack. What matters is that whatever time you spend with someone be the best possible. And that's what I mean by good sex. Do it like it's gonna be the last time because one day it will be.

Messages In This Thread