rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sluts give back to the world

Sluts give back to the world

You hit upon a fundamental truth there, let me try to expand it for you.

Every human being has unique gifts. Every human being wants to feel appreciated. In relationships, you value the other person most when they appreciate your unique gifts. So for example, if a woman is good at making sandwiches, and you enjoy eating sandwiches, tell her often how much you enjoy her sandwiches.

When I meet a woman for a date, I know they spent a long time getting ready. Often they were things that I like, like high heels, feminine clothes, or show off their cleavage. I give them a hug when I meet them, and then I push them away and look them up and down. With a smile on my face. Sometimes I ask them to turn around for me. I make a point of verbalizing that I appreciate or enjoy or like what they chose to wear for me. It sounds small and insignificant, but it makes them feel valued.

Look for opportunities to do this in all of your relationships. If you go through life assuming other people have unique gifts and look for them, you will be pleasantly surprised

More related to game, the more you do this the more you pull other people into your frame. So then it becomes quite natural for you to say, show me how well you can suck my cock. You can't say that right off the bat, but if you've established a frame it happens quite seamlessly

Messages In This Thread