rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Irish politician proposes law to create "women only professorships" in Universities.

Irish politician proposes law to create "women only professorships" in Universities.

They are actually going to go for it...

Quote:Quote:

THE Minister for Higher Education is to create women-only professorships in a radical move to address persistent gender inequality at senior levels in universities and third level colleges.
Mary Mitchell O’Connor has revealed that she is making some professorial posts in third level institutions open to female applicants only under new plans to counter the “paltry proportion” of women in senior third level positions.

Writing exclusively in the Sunday Independent, Ms Mitchell O’Connor said she expects a “minor backlash” to the female-only professorships which some may deem “jobs for the girls”.

But she said she will not apologise or shirk from her responsibility “to make the third-level sector an equal one”.

I'm going to apply for the jobs then sue them under gender discrimination legislation.

Or maybe I'll identify as female in my job application.

This is the idiot politician in question...lost in the parliament carpark, so she decides to drive down a flight of steps. She's blonde, of course.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GHWJPAC1EN8

Messages In This Thread