rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reddit's Latest Gem: Father chronicles about his failure in raising his son.

Reddit's Latest Gem: Father chronicles about his failure in raising his son.

You do realize this is fiction, don't you? The phrases "sniffing his sister's panties" and "called her a cock-gargling whore" are two of many giveaways.

Going beyond the over-the-top subject here (which is patently ridiculous), what teen would actually SAY a phrase like "cock-gargling whore?" Wouldn't he just say "cock-sucking?" Maybe he'd say "cock-gobbling" but even that phrase works better when it's written than when it's said out loud.

And, by the way, how did the writer know to include a hypen in the phrase "cock-gobbling?" Most civilians (i.e. non-professional writers) don't use hypens correctly. Oops! I just used a hypen correctly, and gave myself away.

So this story comes from someone with a background in writing -- and the pen of someone with a great imagination.

Nice try, whoever he is. Or is it "whomever?" I'm sure (s)he'd know better than me.

Messages In This Thread