rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How important is intelligence or height with LTR

How important is intelligence or height with LTR

intelligence is pretty important for LTR. Broke up with a girl because she was low intelligence I had to do all the thinking for her. IF i let her think she would screw everything up. for example(1 example out of many... because i dont want bore you guys with stories nor think about her)

I gave her a simple job to find out where this tourist attraction was... and she took me to the wrong spot..(she was a local in that city . like why tell me you know where it is and not just use gps if you were unsure...). And would bring her passport everywhere when i took out of the country because she was not smart enough to realize that she can take a picture of it and she would tell me its the law to carry it everywhere or you can get in trouble in some 3rd world country shit hole..... just stupid like this pissed me off.... as if the cops check random people for passports, and wont accept a $10 bribe or not accept a picture of the passport with passport stamp on the phone.. She also was slow with everything.... Something that should take 10 minutes would take 30 minutes..... she was slowing me down . she was sexy, but whats the point of arm candy when your life is miserable lol. i couldnt deal with it. towards the end everytime she opened her mouth just something inside of me would get annoyed...

Messages In This Thread