rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Re-building Detroit Into The RVF Promised Land ($$$)

Re-building Detroit Into The RVF Promised Land ($$$)

Quote: (11-10-2018 04:08 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2018 03:42 PM)Scorpio Rising Wrote:  

New Hampshire is now a blue state. In fact almost all of NE is a very deep shade of blue.

Factually Not True - more purple mix of Red and Blue. The southern and Small Urban Areas of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine have seen a lot of tax refugees from Massholia and NYC Yankeesville yet they vote socially liberal but fiscally conservative because they do not want to turn Northern New England into the sanctuary welfare ultra high tax states that are Massholia, Connecticut and New York.

Michael Bloomberg bribed Taxin Maggie Hassen (D) former NH Gov into vetoing Constitutional Concealed Carry and first thing that GOP Governor Chris Sununu did was sign it into law as it was passed by both the NH House and Senate - similar to Vermont and Maine with reciprocity with some minor differences - in NH no requirement to disclose carry status to LEOs whereas Maine yes and Vermont I only drive through on my way up to Montreal.

If you are going to set up a like minded community why not a 95% Caucasian/Asian High IQ area versus a 95% Hard Core Urban High Crime area - like trying to swim against a riptide - a doomed effort in the end.
I can't disagree with the bolded. The realclearpolitics web site is not cooperating with me at the moment. Just let me say that maybe in 2004 NH was still a red state but no no more. It's just a national situation where people leave blue state hell holes and move to another state and take their horseshit politics with them. It's happening big time in NH. In order not to make this a total hijack I do think that Detroit offers economic opportunities for those that are real estate savvy. The city council woman who stated she didn't want gentrification to come to her town the way it has in other big cities will not get her wish. But who moves in? Millennial hipster types who tend to vote hard left. I'm thinking of my childhood and young adult home town Chicago. The City of Big Shoulders and Hog Butcher of the world is dead. Now a left wing town in a deep blue state that is fast resembling SF and LA, if not socially then politically for sure. Still yes there is money to be made in Detroit if you know your way around the place and invest wisely. There is a rebound, although in its infancy in progress.

Messages In This Thread