rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I hire a Lesbian Sugar Baby to recruit for me?

Should I hire a Lesbian Sugar Baby to recruit for me?

Real lesbians HATE straight guys, it's competition. And most REAL lesbians are man-hating femenists. Infact, a femenist who is not lesbian is not a real femenist, just an attention whore or confused girl who has been corrupted by legit lesbos.

If you have social access, I suggest getting yourself friend-zoned instead... then use your female-friend as a bitch shield disabler so you can work your magic, isolate and escalate. Your female-friend doesn't need to know what's going on but it would definitely help.

Whenever I'm with my buddies' girlfriends out in public, bitch shields don't exist. Whenever I'm with my own girls out in public it's the same thing, I can openly talk with hot-two pairs and they always BOTH do this eye contact thing with my woman before responding to me. It's like an unwritten code they have saying it's ok, just like how us men have THE NOD.

Messages In This Thread