rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I hire a Lesbian Sugar Baby to recruit for me?

Should I hire a Lesbian Sugar Baby to recruit for me?

OP is all over the map and probably a troll, but I'll take the opportunity to philosophise a bit.

There are two main problems with P4P. First is that it costs money and not all guys have that kind of money. There's needs to be a place for guys without money to discuss their tactics for getting sex and this is that place. If the P4P guys are allowed in, guys who can't afford P4P will be mocked as "broke losers"' and told to go earn enough money so they can afford P4P, etc and the character of the forum will change. Same reason big baller types don't really belong here. You want to talk P4P, go to a P4P forum.

Second, every guy really should experience unpaid sex at some point, where the woman wants him strictly as a male sex object.. And they should do that when they are still young because men do lose sexual market value with age, same as women. Now if a guy who has tried civilian sex while young then switches to the P4P dark side later in life, that's okay I think. But "once a monger, always a monger". In other words, you can't easily switch back, so I think the forum does right in discouraging P4P for younger guys. As for us older guys, if we want to discuss P4P, there are other forums for that, as already noted.

As for the OP, there comes a point when outsourcing costs outweigh benefits. Why not outsource the decision of whether to outsource? Hire a manager to hire lower level managers to hire still lower level managers and then somewhere way down the line someone finally does some work. The more links in the chain, the more likely to have a weak link. And you still have to personally hire that top level manager, right?

If all the OP wants is hookups, quit fooling around with semi-pros and go top-tier pros..Visit the P4P forums for guidance.

If the OP really wants a normal relationship with a quality woman, there are matchmaking consultants who can help optimize your instagram, write a good profile, figure out what you really want, etc. Buy advertising space all over the place and have the matchmaking consultant screen for gold diggers. Wealthy men who genuinely want an LTR possibly leading to marriage are in high demand, assuming they are average or better in looks and personality. When such guys complain of problems, it's usually because they don't really know what the fuck they want, which is the exactly how I perceive the OP.

Messages In This Thread