rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pros/Cons of Traveling with Sports Gear

Pros/Cons of Traveling with Sports Gear

Quote:Quote:

You'll get pretty sick of lugging clubs around every three months and paying extra baggage fees, etc.

Rental clubs are generally not good and in EE they'll likely be even shittier, but it's not a bad trade-off if you're only playing occasionally. A high-end course may have decent quality rentals, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Yeah, from what I'm hearing the equipment that is rented out can be pretty bad. I have a pretty decent set of clubs.

Quote:Quote:

The other question is how you'll travel, flying is a pain but if you're doing buses/trains they'll often charge you for an extra ticket for the clubs as well (not sure in EE to be honest). It can also be a pain depending on how much other stuff you're hauling, how much walking will be done with the bags and what not.

Apart from the flight there, I mainly plan to travel by train which for the most part is pretty cheap by western standards. I'm still thinking it might be a hassle, but I'm not really planning on moving around every couple of weeks either.

Still deciding, but thanks for the feedback.

Messages In This Thread