rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Feminists have wiped the history books, and why this leads to female subjugation.

How Feminists have wiped the history books, and why this leads to female subjugation.

Quote: (11-10-2018 01:37 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2018 12:52 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2018 12:34 PM)Quays2 Wrote:  

Honestly world war forced us to push women into the workplace and make them men.

A lot of women will actually agree that they want to be women not these lesbian dikes. Unfortunately the mass media is influencing most women who are sheep just listening to what they are told. There are still countries where women are and want to be women but that’s because the women there aren’t influenced by Western propaganda telling them they should be the same as men.

But nobody ever taught them the script. The younger they are, the further they stray from the feminine wiles of yester-year.

I read a very sad post in a woman's blog yesterday. She's 40 and not married. The title was "But nobody told me to get married and have kids". It was a rare moment of honesty in a sea of denial. Heartbreaking actually.

If you're talking about the Lori Alexander post (referencing the Dennis Prager show), you're sentiments are in the right place. That's what a lot of this is about. I have a number of female childhood friends who are unmarried and in their 30s. When they used to express their frustrations to me that nobody told them it would be "this difficult" to lock a guy in to marriage (once you're both 36 or whatever), I would dismiss it as bullshit. They had their fun, rode the carousel, and now they don't want to settle for a guy who they consider beneath them. Right? But they were telling the truth. Nobody ever told them that. In fact, they were told the exact opposite. Have fun, develop your career, do what you want, "Lean In". Because the good guys will wait around to marry you and give you children on your schedule.

If there is one small glimmer of hope (and I fear it is a false hope), it is in some of these based Christian grandma blogs and websites. The readership appears to be mostly young women. And, these old broads pull no punches. They tell the girls how it really is. Stop slutting around. Guys don't want to marry a masculine career woman. Etc. Etc.

There seems to be a line of thinking in that "sphere" that things are changing for women. Mychael Klajic has written about it a few times. From the beginning of the wideband application of sexual revolution mores until ~ 201x, women had it best. They might be able to approach "having it all". You could act like a pro bono prostitute, have some bullshit "career", and blow all your (and your parent's) money throughout your 20s, and there would still be a guy willing to wife you up at the end of it all. People like Klajic are portending that the party is over. She may still be able to get a guy, but he might never marry her, and he might run the clock out on her, biologically-speaking. And, as Klajic comments, the women "totally deserve it".

Seeing the beginning of some of these trends, like the harsh decline in marriage rates, is why I am unwilling to guess at what happens next. Feminist re-engineering of relationships, marriage, and sex have so altered the script as to render any prognostication useless. Do we end up with population decline so bad that we decide to import much of the third-world in to our countries? Maybe. Or, do we react to that decline by electing anti-immigrant populists who close the borders and decide to go out like Japan. Do we continue with the college (and now earlier) indoctrination camps, or do the institutions finally start to break down? Do men become some collective low-T Scandi boys who answer to the beck and call of increasingly nasty "female" members of the population, or, as MrLemon alluded to, is there a push back or new influence that causes men to take dictatorial dominance over women? I think it could be any of these things, or none of them.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread