rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many Pullups can you do?

How many Pullups can you do?

I was looking through my old training diary the other day and was pissed off to see that I've hardly progressed at all in (wide-grip) Pullups in the last two years.

I usually try to do 3 sets of 10. Looking back in the diary, I can do the first set, usually get 8 for the second then 6 or 8 for the third.

My best is 13 good ones. No better than I did years ago.

I'm mid-40s and about 190lbs. Been training since my teens but only been doing pullups for last couple of years.

I've got a belt so I can add weight to them if I want to. The plan was always to wait till I could do 3 sets of 10 easy before doing this. But I'm going to start adding weight to get over this hump.

I train alone, so don't have a good handle on what is a good number of pullups, so how many are others here able to knock out?

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Messages In This Thread