rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass Shooting in CA Nightclub

Mass Shooting in CA Nightclub

Quote: (11-09-2018 01:08 AM)RDF Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2018 11:19 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The absolute state of mankind since they learned how to kill with rocks instead of their bare hands.

This is normal. What has made it seem otherwise is three generations of sending our killers abroad rather than fighting our enemies at home.

We are civilisational faggots.

Not sure what you're talking about. This guy murdered 13 people and then killed himself. This is not natural human behavior.

Throughout history, men who kill have been driven by some type of motive. Whether war for territory, for their nation, for religion, for women, whatever. There is some type of incentive involved. Despite how awful the Muslim jihadists are, at least one can understand how they justify their killings. They truly believe that the are committing god's work and have 72 virgins waiting for them when they die.

This man stood for nothing. Nothing whatsoever. Just like the guy who committed the Vegas shooting, the pilot who crashed the Germanwings plane, and [unfortunately] many others over the past few years. They just want to murder as many people as possible, regardless of what happens to them.

And that is what is truly frightening to me. The fact that there are people out there willing to go on a killing spree without any motive. I don't know why our society is suddenly breeding so many of these people, but I hope we can figure it out.

Like Jack Donovan says - it's the Empire of Nothing. Not surprising that a culture whose primary value is Nothing would create those who would kill for that ideal.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

Messages In This Thread