rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass Shooting in CA Nightclub

Mass Shooting in CA Nightclub

Quote: (11-08-2018 05:44 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2018 05:38 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Brah, that's not even their women...just random girls. Those dudes are the real white knights...willing to take a bullet for some girl who won't remember them a couple months down the road. I'd take a bullet for the mother of my kids, my family....but some stranger at a club who is going to gobble stranger cock for Thanksgiving? Fuck no.

So what would you do then? Let me guess tell the gunman at the club to "go home"?

You don't know who they were protecting, friends, their girls, maybe they did that out of instinct after being shot at, at Route 91?

All I see were humans helping and protecting other humans, I see nothing wrong with that.

Not to mention there's smoke, you don't know where the fuck the gunman can be, people screaming, people dying, blood and booze everywhere.

Don't sit here and act like some holier than thou.

It was a birthday party. If it was my rancher cousins 21st birthday, the whole club would be family and friends. Certainly enough that protector instincts would be high.

Messages In This Thread