rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are women so fluid?

Why are women so fluid?

Then add in that there are more 'safety nets' for woman today. Despite their constant nagging.

Welfare, pensions, divorce law / alimony etc.

If they 'feel' they can simply flop from one situation to another & someone is bound to provide for them because - vagina.
Doubtful they'll be stoic in anything until a grave threat presents itself.

Quote: (11-07-2018 07:41 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

We might be spending time with different types of women (I like the ones who can hold up their end of a conversation, although that certainly can come with its own set of issues for relationships), but about the only thing I agree with from that is they what they debate, argue and feel reasonably principled about usually has to be something that plays a tangible role in their life, and rarely some of the more abstract topics men tend to enjoy debating. Although I've certainly met more than a few exceptions to the latter.

Women do operate from a very, very self-centered (if not outright selfish) mindset.
Tell a British female friend / colleague that all Canadian women are X, & if her response is - "But I'm not like that!".
You know you have a very self-centric individual on your hands.
British chicks not equating to Canadian chicks after-all.

Messages In This Thread