rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

I've been thinking about this again and thought of this thread. More so when I saw the Roosh tweet about birth rates and spring break in Texas. Along with my previous reasons I actually believe the main problem is the culture now. Even if you have a good girl the culture surrounds her everywhere including other people. I can understand why people would not want to have children with lack of suitable females along with the culture.

You can find a good girl and she can stay good as I have but the culture is not one that makes for healthy relationships or healthy upbringing of children. For every 1 person who is wanting good relationships and children, the other 99 are encouraging the downfall with divorce, single mothers and so on.

I like this tweet as well. The main thing women have to offer is their looks and these are fleeting as we know. They waste their prime 18-25 and no of any worth wants used up sloppy seconds with declining looks.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/IntjOnfire/status/1106234632595533825][/url]

Messages In This Thread