rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

A lot of posters don't seem to realise that there was never a time when getting good looking women was easy other than through college or university. I've been going out regularly for about 19 years and even back then you were competing for women with professional footballers, gangsters, security, and all the other typical nightlife characters. If anything I'd say it's easier now because women have a much more casual attitude towards sex.

With all the knowledge that's out there now because of the internet when it comes to game, fashion, training, grooming, sexual skills, etc., there's never been a better time for somebody that wants to have success with women. I started going to bars and clubs at 15 and I didn't even go on the internet until I was 16, and even then it was for a couple of hours a week at college for school work. We had to work it all out for ourselves. The women didn't look as good as they do now back then either (less fat ones though), and there was way less integration between different races other than black male white female. I'd love to be a teenager coming up in this day and age because all the tools are there to build whatever life you want, young men really don't know how lucky they are.

Messages In This Thread