rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

I grew up in a household where it was implied that doing well financially would lead to success with women. My mum and dad grew up in 1960/70's Ireland where women had little to no career opportunities. My dad is a surgeon and was viewed as a "good catch" due to his high earning potential and status in society. As a result of this, he was able to marry a woman 20 years' his junior who satyed at home, had 4 kids, and cooked and cleaned and took care of all his needs. All my dad was required to do was bring home the bacon, which he did year-in year-out.

I followed my dad's path hoping for the same results. I finished top of my class in high school, went to a great university where I graduated with a law degree, got a job on Wall Street and then ended up in London working for a hedge fund. I'm probably in the top 5% of earners where I live (Switzerland now) and have a great lifestyle. But, on the female front I have nothing to show for it. I grew up playing hockey so I'm athletic and in good shape, although I'm under 6 foot which doesn't help. I don't want to sound entitled but if, after all of this, the best I can get is medicore interest from 5/6's then I just don't see any point any more. The return on investment just isn't worth it.

I recently started visiting hooker bars here in Zurich (prostitution is legal here) and it's just a complete 180 change in perspective. Each girl is desperately fighting for my dollar, all eager to please and get me to choose them. I roll into the bar and order a G&T, sit back and relax and bat away the girls I'm not interested in. Tits too small, GTFO, carrying a bit too much weight, GTFO, I'm the customer and I can afford to be choosy. Once I'm ready I choose the girl I want, take her upstairs and pound her. I return back to the bar for another drink before heading to the Park Hyatt for their excellent burger.....total damage CHF 200 (roughly USD 200). I wake up the next day with no hangover, no wallet full of empty drink receipts, and a full day to focus on what I want to do. My biggest dilemma on a Friday night is whether I will have a Romanian or a Latina chick that evening haha.

I contrast this was regular nights out. Every girl thinks she's a 10, every venue is full of thirsty men desperately approaching every girl, hoping for a few seconds to make their pitch. I've noticed over the past few years that the combination of more guys taking steriods and increased sexual frustration has resulted in increased aggression as males fight for the few scraps (5/6's) available. You end up heading home drunk, which means a hangover the next day, with your dick in your hand and an empty wallet. Online is no better unless you can craft a top profile which I believe most guys can't do due to limiting looks.

I have come to the conclusion that more and more men will just remove themselves from the game due to the poor return on investment. The goal of the state should be to manage this transition so that those men who can't succeed can still have access to sex (legal prostitution or maybe sex robots in the future) so as to avoid a revolt/social unrest. With the decline in religion and social values, I think a return to polygamy is inevitable.

Messages In This Thread