rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

Quote: (11-10-2018 02:26 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Men today are dating and marrying single moms.

Men today are banging older women on a regular, the MILF crap has gotten out of hand. I see many young men going for women over 40, simply because dating women their own age is too hard.

Men today are dating fat chicks, I am talking about women a few years ago that would have no options. I don't see this outside the West, fat chicks and old women stay home.

It seems like SO many women these days because of the amount of betas they have at their feet, they allow themselves to get fat because they think quality guys (beta guys in reality) will shut up and take it. The same goes for women that are singles with kids by different dad's. It's a reoccurring theme non stop in the west now days which is why I do not like wasting my time with 99% of the women in the west because of their attitudes and/or fat/kids & the list can go on. Men if you want to find a woman who takes care of herself and you more than a woman in the states would, GO TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF WESTERNIZED COUNTRIES! This forum is a GOLDMINE of where to go to find better overall women in the world.

"For each man must learn to live within the citadel of himself."
-Marcus Aurelius

Messages In This Thread