rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

I definitely have to say apps.

I'll go into the backstory a tiny bit. I met this cute girl who barely spoke English off CS. She ended up doing a "au pair" in the states. She's been doing the "au pair" in the states for maybe a one and a half years to two years more or less. Before she would tell me how much she wants to meet me, send me pictures of her plump fat ass, I told her I own that ass with a patent I filed which she liked among much more teasing her and playful banter back & forth, and much more.. She loved those things. Now, fast forward to 1-2 years after her being in the states:

I recently asked her about getting me a visa for residency in Colombia(TP10 visa which she was willing to do before becoming westernized very willingly without questions). She said back to me, well if I do that you have to do something for me then.. I said what?.. She replied, isn't that how it works is the states? I do something for you and you do something for me or you do something for me and maybe I help you in return? We went on talking some more and she pretty much said she wants a green card "fiancé visa" for the states if she does that for me in S.A. which within the first few months she was here, she wasn't fully westernized which now is apparent in her general attitude. I'm not sure if it was the app's or just other women here in the states telling her what she can for the most part get away with when talking to a large portion of guys.

That's just a short example of how the west corrupted her. Her way of speaking, attitude and so much more reflects a woman who left S.A. and came to the west and learned the bullshit games women try to play and how most men put up with it.

Dating apps are the death spiral for many men. 10 years ago you used to just go approach them, now they just sit down at there house with their cats eating ice cream swiping yes or no and for every yes (if they are a 6+) they automatically get a match.

"For each man must learn to live within the citadel of himself."
-Marcus Aurelius

Messages In This Thread