rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

Men are so (for lack of better words) a thirsty that women feel they can get away with any thing.

SMV isn't declining. I know this has been said but think about all the tinder/pof/okcupid/etc accounts. Countless accounts have women BRAGGING about the terrible qualities they have. Women also post cashapp links! Yet more and more men are going after them, giving such bad behavior validation.

I see it more and more often and it's sickening.

Women won't get better until men get better but here's the paradox. Men are working harder and harder and setting a higher and higher baseline, all for women who are worthless. The basic "requirements" of pre-2000s won't even stand in today's world. (cook, clean, not fat, feminine, etc) Yet we have more men learning game, working out, building financial success, dressing better etc.

one thing about the rise of the internet i love the most is, it shows the HUGE differences between men and women. You would think with the ease of obtaining information that the gap between men and women entrepreneurs would be close but no. Infact its so wide that there are hundreds of special grants, and funding that goes into female business owners specifically.

Messages In This Thread